I have thought about creating a perfect blog for a while. I wanted it to have a great personalized photo, engaging topics and being easy “to fall in love with”. Everything to be perfect. Then I realized that if I keep waiting for it to be “perfect”, I would start blogging at age 72, not 27. So here it is – a yet simple blog from someone who just started blogging.
Welcome everyone! I will do my best to make you often guests (or better subscribers) here.
I especially haven’t posted my bio yet, to give you some clues about me and the 1st lucky guessers are to win great signed by authors books!
Right now I’m in the USA, Chicago at last day of RT Convention. Finally, after all the workshops, meetings with readers/writers and parties I found time slot to blog. After all I want to send you your prizes before leaving the States on Monday & heading home.
And here are the questions for you to guess about me, some about RT. (Should I add that RT stands for Romantic Times Magazine, and it’s annual convention is the best place to go for anyone who loves reading/writing Romance books?)
1. I’m from a country some consider Europe, but some Asia, since it covers both territories. One of resources of the country is oil and me won a major European singing contest last year. Name the country.
2. I’m hot-tempered, but easy-forgiving. Friendly, stubborn, honest (sometimes too honest). A little bit egoistical (sometimes more than “a little bit”), but in a spoiled-child way, not a bad person way. Yet I’d make sacrifices if needed for my family, friends and ones, who are dear to me. 99% optimist. A huge secret – I still believe in Fairy Tales. What is my Zodiac?
3. What year was the 1st Romantic Times Magazine published?
4. What year the 1st RT Convention was held?
5. Where 1st RT Convention was held?
The deadline for posting you answers is 12am Today and for sending you addresses upon request 7 AM on Monday, 16th (Chicago time). If you don’t provide your address in time, you won’t get the prize.
For each question there are 2 winners, who have answered 1st. They can choose from following signed by authors books (since there are 1 of each book only, and each winner makes the choice, you might not get your 1st pick, so just write in your post numbers of the books according to your wishlist. Ex, 4, 9, 10, 2, 1, 6, 3, 5, 4, 7. Then, if you are a 2nd winner, but the 1st winner won the book listed under #4, then you’ll get #9)
Angie Fox – The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers
Ann Aguirre – Enclave
Brenda Jackson – Slow Burn
Colleen Gleason – The Vampire Dimitri
F.Paul Wilson – The Tomb
Francis Ray – The Way You Love Me
Leanne Renee Hieber – Darker Still
Sophie Jordan – Wicked in Your Arms
Terrie Brisbin – The Conqueror’s Lady
Tessa Dare -A Week to be Wicked
And for the 1st person who gets all answers correct there is a special prize – The Wolf Gift (Hardcover) by Anne Rice (signed!)
Wish You All the Best,